June 25, 2005

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

I am so sleepy today and also, so tired. We went out to get some groceries at TESCO and reached home at 11pm. Dedek is already sleeping with her new pyjamas on and sucking her bottle of milk. Meanwhile, Kakak is also sleepy but still try to position her self to sleep. Kakak is looking for my hair to play with. It has been her habit from she’s younger, can’t really remember how old. She always plays with my hair to sleep and also when she’s milking. Hehe.. she finally position her self on my left with the pillows all over her. Without fail, her fingers pulling my hair to her side. She finally asleep and her hands fall off. Hehe.. my daughters are really exhausted. I mean their sleeping in each of my side. Dedek is sleeping on my right and Kakak is lying on my left. As for me, I sat in the middle of them with my laptop on and typing my BLOG.

I think, I am also getting ready to join them. It is like, so hard to keep myself awake. Thus, might as well just sleep together with them and I can wake up a little bit earlier to do my laundry.
So, nighty-nite, I am now signing off. Tara~

No comments: