Yupp.. do not at all act surprise.. hahah.. at this age, I still have to take exam and actually study for it. Haih. There is a stage where I hate exams (my school days); while another which I kind of enjoy doing/taking exams (my college days). Well, at this particular moment, I just wish I didn’t have to take exam, of course I wouldn’t mind taking the exam if I can just skip the ‘studying’ part. Hehe… I know, I know. This is for my own good. If I were to pass this exam, I would be certified. So, surely I would want the Certification, right? So, be it. Study it is. Huhuhu..
Next week, I am going back to Kelantan coz my hubby has some important stuff to do. Thus, that weekend is gone for studying. Furthermore, I am taking extra 2 days leave. Arghh.. so, no blogging and no studying for 4 days???? Warghh… Can I wish for a ‘superpower’ or something for just one day and hoping that I could finish the 100 plus pages to read? Even better, can I use the ‘superpower’ on the exam day itself? Hehe.. me and my imagination. Don’t mind me. Anyways, have to plan myself in order to score that test.
So, peeps. Help me motivate myself here. I definitely have to finish my work in client’s so, I am able to concentrate on my exams. Hmmpphh… how I wish!
Sad but true,
Ace~
August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey there sister!DO NOT LOSE hope. Be positive! Think that you had pass the exam. When the real exam takes place it just like "dejavu" .....feels ...like I had done it before ... then that should be easy for u ...he he he....
Your Inner Self
I wish I can do that. Can I??? hehe...
Thanx for the support..:) Brother???
yup! seeb ada g tau yg dia ada kuar NONA taP X sempat nak g tau member.
gud luck! ari apa balik kelantan?
Erk... tak tahu lagi ler Mel, coz maybe saya tak leh balik kot.. ader keje tergempar.. but, kalau jadik Saturday nih.
Post a Comment