Indulge myself to the max. Seriously, any minute soon I am going to be a fat lady…
Ooohh!! Just want to tell you guys. I have finally bought ‘the flair skirt’, the new trendy skirt that people are wearing these days. I have been eyeing this for quite a while, but nothing really pull me to actually buy it… today though, it was different… we went to IOI Mall, Puchong after lunch and suddenly, I saw this ‘magic skirt’ hahaha… it really catches my eye. And the minute I put my eyes on it, I can’t seem to take it out of my sight. Thus, I took and pay for it. Haih. There goes my money. But, I really like it!!!
Announcement to all readers out there, I am not able to blog this weekend + Monday. I am going back to my hubby’s hometown. Our journey back is tonight. Thinking of having McD as our dinner. McD – Genting Sempah. I wonder what time we’ll reach there. Due to the school holidays + Friday; wonder whether the traffic is going to be bad or ????
So, see you guys. Buh-bye, peeps.. and have a nice weekend.
P/s : I know that I will definitely have a nice, wonderful weekend, but going to be really.. really tired. It is going to be some sort of a family gathering since my hubby’s twin is also flying down from Miri. Bet, it’s going to be GRRREEATT!!
1 comment:
hehe.. sorry, but memang tak sempat nak menyinggah ke mana-mana pun. Busy gell!!!
And pasal kerje tu pulak kan.. tu lah nyer, rasa macam tak bagus jer coz, dok hop around... but, I don't know.. I just feel that it is time.....
The political issue around here is crazy and it is as though, indirectly they are throwing us out... :(
Post a Comment