Time flies pretty fast. It has been a year I work with C**. It has been fun. C** is the place where it brought us all closer(Me, M, PINKy, CheeseChoc & SFR). Finally, today is our last day here.
I was here on my fourth day working with V**** & since then, I was never back in the office. *Sigh* I am really going to miss C** so much. Not only, the place, the people.. but, it is actually all of it… *Uwaaaa*
Anyways, I know, although we have wrapped this up but of course, on and off I will still need to go there. Rite? Hehe.
So, V**** here I come on Monday. Better make sure that I have a place to sit in the office coz I wouldn’t want to sit on the sofa next to the fountain.
M, remember, our date that morning for breakfast. Hehe.
Bubbye C** & V**** Look who’s coming back!!!! Watch Out!!! It's Ace~. Hehe...
July 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, Ace, i know how u feel. We r basically like a family in C**.
Just imagine, we have soo much of story there..!!! from day one until now..imagine you have blog it since then!!! we will really have a great laugh..
haha, not to mention me terjatuh while holding the pizza??? hehehe
and all the basement and pantry talks....
hhhmmp, wonder will it be the same in V****??? plus, we might be separated as for the next project...haih
ohhhh, for ur info, ACE got a place back in V****. haha, im with her now, in the small room..just waiting for dear PINKy,to check out our room tmr..
so as for now, we actually have a room!!! woo hooo~~~ ppl will have to knock b4 coming in..haha..
alrites gotta end now..
to C** miss you ppl there, miss everything there actually, its been a year..we have grow soo much there
to V****, hope to get use to you!!!
Yupp... hopefully, we can still be our truly selves....:)
Post a Comment