July 22, 2005

Gem Island – Company Trip

Hmmpphh.. at this hour, I supposed my colleagues are safe and sound in Gem Island. As for me, I am at home on MC. Hehe… Well, what can I say, the doctor was very good and she gave me a day of rest because I had flu and headache. I mean, true enough that I need to relax myself, rite?

How I wish I could join M, PINKy, CheeseChoc, SFR and Lancelot for the trip. I would have if my husband has a leave to take. *sigh* Never mind there’s always a next time – trying to comfort myself. Look at the bright side, I am on MC today but, I am not like really sick so, probably I could just spoil myself by doing some shopping or something. For all it’s worth, tomorrow is my birthday… hehe.. Attention everybody : TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY. So, I am entitled to have a little bit of FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN. Yeay!!!! I am going to be OLD. I am turning to a certain number already. As if people don’t know my age… Hahah.. Weird thing is, although I am going to be a year older, how come I don’t feel at all OLD. I still feel the same when I turn 18. Mwahahaha… perasan la tuh, kan?

Okies, I need to call my younger brother. I want to ask him to accompany my shopping spree. I wouldn’t want to go alone. Hehe.. I want to pamper myself today. I feel like buying myself lots of things. I mean, when was the last time I even shopped for myself. Usually the shopping is more for Kakak and Dedek. Haha.. we will see to it, whether this mission can be accomplish. Kikikik…. Because as usual, I am more of a planner than the executer, hmmpph… I am actually a DREAMER!

Alrighty, take care people while I try to make my shopping thingy come true. Chiowwwwww….. :)



No comments: