Yes, I admit. I have been quiet for awhile. I have not been blogging regularly like I used to. Not because that I have no stories, no time or no idea. But, it is more of a “Can the stories be shared to public?”
At times, my fingers are just soooo itchy to type all the things that happens in my life but somehow, I just couldn’t. I don’t even understand myself but, maybe because the stories are too private that it is just so difficult for me to publish it on the net.
*sigh*
I think, I have lost it!!! I am losing my grip. I need to do some soul-searching.
Apart from the suddenly blur-me, Uzi, my elder brother, fell from the roof and cracked two of his back bones. Ouchh!! That hurts. So, a note to him “Get well soon, ok?”
Hey, it's getting late and it's a working day tomorrow. I guess, I better wrap it up. I'll be back with stories, I hope.
Cheers and nighty nite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment