I was late for my Zohor prayers and I left my telekung in my car. I hurried down to get it.
I walked so fast like nobody’s business under the hot sun. I saw my red kancil and within seconds I reached my car.
I was about to insert the key when I suddenly realized, eh! How come the back seat is so messy? Where did all these things come from? There’s a short paused. Gosh! This is not my car, is it?
I quickly looked around and there it was, my red kancil just a few cars away. Malu siot!! I just hope that no one sees me. Otherwise, they either thought that I was a car thief or they probably guessed that I have got the wrong car. Hahaha..
Thank god, Ashton Kutcher @ punk’d or Candid Camera is not there to witness that!!!
May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment