Currently, I am in T*. My task is done. I am waiting for the server to be UP in order for me to start testing. I am bored. I just emailed a very long email to a new friend. Hehe.. I got this friend from my previous company, it started by I think he was hitting on me but next, we are already good friends. Hehe.. but, of course it is still at the get-to-know-each-other-level so, you people out there, if you know that anybody is looking for a candidate, I have a single-man, UK grad, stable, not bad looking, but a bit short in height, local guy and plays futsal. Hahaha… come and look for me, let me introduce you to this guy, ok? *wink* *wink*
Yes!!! Italy won. I want Italy to win, so bad!! I really thought that France would nail them, but what do you know, Italy won 5:3 from the penalty. Hehe.. actually, I did not watch it. I just watch the penalty. According to my brother, the game was interesting only the first few minutes, the rest of the game was boring coz it is more of just defending themselves. Anyways, GO ITALY!!! You ROCK, man!!!
Isk, mana diorang nih! I need to head back office. As much as I like it being here, but I still have loads to do kat office tuh! Last weekend, I was so lazy. Normally, I would love to be in front of the pc. Tapi, entah apsal lately nih, cam malas jer nak browse, nak blog, nak meng-email. Maybe, because I was so used too without a pc back then masa tengah ‘tanam anggur’.. ahaks. So, once I’ve got a pc, I’m like.. isk, malas nyer… hahaha
Oh! You guys want to know something? Hubby and I have always wanted to have ASTRO at home, but each time we went near to the Astro booth, we would like, errrr.. tak payahlah, coz who’s going to watch it and stuff. But, guess what? We had ASTRO installed at our house last Saturday, simply because my brother, Ayie is staying at my house this 2 months (he’s doing his internship in SHELL, KLCC), so there’s a valid reason on why we should have it and the thing is, it is on 18 months contract basis. Hahah.. so, nak tak nak kenalah tengok jer kan for 1 year and a half nih… hehehe… ok apa!!!
Oklah, I need to find my user. Need to ask them whether the server has been booted. So, catch you later guys!
Bye now.
July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment