Last Saturday, I had a PIBG thingy going on at my kid’s school. I met up with Teacher Anisa, their Special Teacher. According to Teacher Anisa, even though Kakak and Dedek were unable to speak, but they are very bright. They both are fast learners. I was so happy to hear that, even though that it was probably half true.
Actually, hubby and I did plan something for the long run. We thought of moving to somewhere in Serdang where we know that there is a school in which accepts special kids and plus, there is also a primary school which caters for special kids.
However, after Teacher Anisa told me something that shows her eagerness to educate my kids, it suddenly triggered me that there’s a possibility of changing the earlier plans. Teacher Anisa were asking permission from hubby and I to actually send both my kids to a center specifically for children like my kids. Teacher Anisa wanted to send them to a Ball Therapy, Speech Therapy and etc.
It really got me thinking and now, I am probably looking again for houses in Shah Alam. If anybody were to know of a decent place with a cheap rental, do let me know. I am looking around at RM800 and below.
So, I guess that’s it, the updates of my kids. In fact, I have a lot more, but I really got to go. I have laundry to do.
Nite, peeps!
July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment