July 23, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

Hey, it’s my birthday today. But, how come I don’t feel any different? How come it feels as if it is just another day instead of supposedly special and amazing day? Or it is suppose to be lame when you are at certain age? Hmm…

Not too bad though coz my parents came over bringing a birthday cake with my age written on the cake!! I’m like, huh! I suddenly felt so old. Or should I just put it as in, I am much more matured rather than old? Heheh… (In a denial mode, maybe!)

I mean, what else do I expect, rite? Will a present do any good? I mean, I will get a present from hubby but, we did not go out today so, I’ll probably get it next week when we actually got the chance to go shopping. I certainly cannot ask for those happening days that I used to have on my birthdays, can I?

I used to have birthday parties. Birthday bashes and so forth. Used to go for fun outings, romantic and adventurous, I supposed people changed. People certainly changes by the additional figures. And, I too have changed!

I just hope that I have changed for the better and hopefully, GOD BLESS ME!

Thank you GOD for letting me live another day in this world! I thank you…:)

p/s: Thanks to all my friends and families who called and smsed to wish me Happy Birthday and Good Health!

No comments: