July 24, 2006

Birthday Celebration!!!

Hey Ya! Yesterday was my birthday, kan? So, this is what happen menjelang malam Hari Kelahiran Ku. Hehehe.. my eldest brother Udin and family came over to my place. Just so you know, Udin had just quitted his job to work at home. Thus, it immediately gave him the house-hubby title. Anyways, last night, since I just started my new job early this month and he is in a way ‘jobless’, he asked me to spend the so-called MY birthday dinner.

I want to eat in Cowboy Restaurant located in Kelana Jaya. Reason being, I actually wanted to spend my parents because if I were to go just with hubby and kids, it wouldn’t be much fun.

So, we ordered from Cowboy Chicken, Chicken Maryland, BBQ Chicken, Fillet Fish, Mexican Nachos to Tiger Prawns plus Fried Rice for my two daughters hahaha… Kakak and Dedek tak makan makanan orang putih nih!

So, we ate, we talked, we laughed, basically we had fun. Then, it is show time. I went to the cashier to pay. Udin came along probably just to check out if everything’s alright. Udin was saying something like, “Seronoknyer, adik aku belanja.” I gave him a smile. I took out my credit card and …. The cashier told me that, the line is blah..blah..blah.. so, “Akak ader cash tak?” And I’m like, I certainly don’t. hahaha… so, this is the BEST part. Udin had to take out his money to pay for the meal. Heheh… and so, I said, “Haha.. padanlah sedap giler aku makan tadi.. rupa-rupanyer, ko belanja, ekk??” Heheh… thanks a lot Din. I think this is the best birthday present a brother could give? … :)

So, again… Thank you very much. Maybe next time aku belanja ko pulak, ok? But, have to make sure that they accept credit card coz, I don’t carry cash.. I mean, I don’t carry lots of cash.. if you know what I mean!

So, hope you guys enjoy your weekend as much as I did.

No comments: