October 18, 2005

Unethical Child

Rainy Sunday Afternoon, at one of the Hypermarket Stores. I was queuing up to pay, when I saw…

A little boy, at about 7/8 years old – squatting down at one of the racks full with yummies and goodies. He was opening one of the ‘NINI’ like snacks. He taste a bit of it and when he realized that it is actually not delicious at all, he tried to put back the top as if it is not been opened and he hid it behind, to cover it up from being seen.

I was like, erkk… that is so WRONG!!! Even if he was just a kid, well - he certainly has to be taught. Where are the parents? Or is it because the parents might be too strict so that explains why he has to do it secretly??? Hmm.. whatever the reasons may be, I still cannot accept the fact that he opened it, licked it and put it back as if nothing happens.

Hopefully, I am able to be a good parent whereby I am able to at least teach my kids regardless of them being ‘special’ to have some moral values.

No comments: