October 18, 2005

The Agony Begins

Weeks before the BIG DAY
Silence filled the room. She stood quietly behind me. I broke the stillness.
“Yesss!!!”
“Erk, how do I go ….?”
“When is it that we are going? Not soon, right?”
*bitter*
The awkwardness ended.

Days before the BIG DAY
I was sitting at one corner ALONE. Suddenly..
“How did XX do it?”
“I taught XX a bit, told XX what I wanted and wallah”
“But, I don’t know”
“It’s ok. I’ll show you later”
*detest*
Again, the awkwardness ended.

A Day before the BIG DAY
It was peaceful and calm. Happily doing work.
“What file is it?”
*shocked*
“Just a summary thingy. No biggie.”
“Does this means, I can open … already and see what it’s all about?”
*double-shocked*
Felt gauche.

The BIG DAY
To and fro, chatting, shouting, screaming, swearing and at the other part of the world, it was probably so damn confusing.
In the kitchen, cooking. Meanwhile, on the background; Kring..kring.. (the Dancing Queen ringtone rings)
“Enough Is Enough”
“Repeat and told many times and still BLUR”
“Erk..”
“Better think of something”
“No longer my problem”
Toot..toot..toot…
*angry* On the other side of the world
*empty feeling* At the other end
*no-idea-whatsoever* Somewhere out there
Again, felt gauche.

The Day After Tomorrow
It is going to be such an ADVENTURE.

Well, here goes. Wish me luck, guys!!! It is now or NEVER!!!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....the DAY after tomorrow!!!! i like the way u write it!!!

btw, xx called u??? my gosh....u must be really fustrated
ACE, u gotta hang on, remember the article u posted a few days ago???
KEEP COOL kays...
sorry, not there to cheer u up!!!
just let it all out to PINky kays...she will cheer u up..

but, in the end how did it go??
pls fill me in with more details...
for im in the other side of the world...;(

Ace~ said...

Yupp... will keep you posted. Dun worry. You now what? I'm gonna camp myself in you-know-where starting next week already... Uwaaaaa....