Location : On-Site (Maxis SHT)
Current Mood : Bored; Mundane
I
I am replacing my colleague in Maxis SHT. I have to continue whatever job that she’s doing in Maxis SHT. Not that I mind, but it is just that, I am new to the tool and with only few hours of knowledge transfer might not help me to do much. Thus, need to do lots and lots of self studying.
*sigh*
I am no longer young to do lots of studying. My brain speed had slowed down years and years ago. Heheh.. I mean, HELLO! I am not even the studious type, per say when I was young. What more when I am at this AGE!!!! Right?
Gosh! Actually, I have loads to write but, since it is nothing important other than me whining and complaining about my current job. I guess, I should just keep it to myself. Somebody, please slap me on the face! Wake me up from my dream! Save me before I am drowning. I am still searching for a suitable job in Cyberjaya area. I have got like few phone calls for interview, but most of it is in KL area and for the ones in Cyberjaya, they just called to tell me that their in process of shortlisting.
*sigh* *sigh*
II
On a different note, today we have a “Synergy Meeting” in BSC. Frankly speaking, I am sooo lazy to go. I mean, why can’t we just have it in the office? Furthermore, it is compulsory!!! Anyways, my voice is unheard.
But, just something to write about, the DIGI team asked me a shocking question.
“Are you mix?”
I am like, mixed? I am flattered but, I am still curious, what do I mix with???? Hehe..
“Chinese, maybe.”
Haha.. probably, it is because I have been mixing a lot with Chinese. Somehow, I am mix now!! Heheh.. But, just to answer the question. I am not mix. I am a fully ‘Javanese’ :).
III
At lunch, I received a phone call from my father. My mother got warded in Az-Zahrah. It all started with her having a fever after her gum got swollen. Apparently, it got worsen by the day.
At first, it was just bloating inside her mouth. But, now it gets bigger and it became obvious externally. She might need to undergo a minor operation.
Good thing is, I don’t have to go for the supposedly “Synergy Meeting in BSC”. Instead, I’ll be rushing to my mother after work. Just need to see how she’s doing. Hope she’s going to be fine :).
IV
A headhunter called. I was supposed to have a phone interview this evening at 5pm. But, since I’ll be rushing off today, I asked for it to be postponed.
Thus, the phone interview is going to happen tomorrow at 2pm. The headhunter advised me to do lots of studying because it is going to be really technical. I am like, erk.. whatever lah! If the job is meant for me, then it is definitely going no where, rite?
Anyways, it will be good if I can do a bit of ‘going through’ the stuff! Heheh.. yeah well! Just need to get myself prepared. I mean, this is the job in Cyberjaya so it will be good if I can secure this! *wink*
V
I’m sleepy. It’s a bit noisy and chaotic in Maxis SHT. The Maxis SHT people are busy cleaning up because they’ll be moving to KL Sentral. I, on the other hand have nothing much to do.
*yawn*
I’m just waiting to go back!!! Heheh… aduh! Tidak produktif langsung!!! Gosh! They are really noisy here. I think, they have somewhat a matching faces contest here. Something like, they match the current photo with their baby pictures. Everybody is like surrounding the place with pencils, pens and papers. And, from my place you can hear all the “ooohsss” and “aaahhhsss”, “so cute”, “so chubby” and so forth. “Is this A?”, “Oh! This is Chinese”. “Oohh! Ooh! This is B, how sweet”. *pause*. Then, you can hear a very loud laughter. Shmucksss!!!
VI
Well, back to myself. CH and I had a terrible way back from lunch trip. It was raining heavily. It was flooded even before the tunnel to Maxis SHT. The flood was very, very bad. The water runs so fast. CH looks pretty worried and very scared.
However, thank god we are back in Maxis SHT, safe and sound! Alhamdulillah.
VII
As I said, no one is really doing their work in Maxis SHT. They are just busy with the so-called ‘Moving to KL Sentral’. Anyways, I was sitting at my place writing my blog when Mr A came to my place but talking to my neighbor, Mr B. They were discussing loudly on the ‘Mongolian Model’. Actually, in between their conversation, I felt like joining in but somehow, it is not appropriate. Alas, I kept quiet and acted busy and as if, I’m not listening at all.
This is the final statement that I can take from them wrapping up the discussion. “You make someone pregnant, you don’t like her, you blast her off!”
November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment