February 05, 2006

Toilet Train

I was trying to train Kakak not to wear diapers. I have put away the carpet and leave the floor empty, just in case of unwanted ‘natural disaster’, hehe. I supposed, Kakak is not used to not wearing her diapers. She keeps on saying, ‘pers’ repeatedly, asking me to put the diapers on her. Instead, I told her, “Kakak kan dah besar. Kakak tak payahlah pakai pampers’. Okay?”

Probably she felt a bit ticklish because her pants touched her private place. She keeps on rolling her pants down. Her hands kept on moving around the private area uncomfortably.

Every 10 minutes I brought her to the toilet, sitting on the toilet bowl with the aid of the ‘kids toilet kit’. “Shi. Shi”. I started to make the peeing sounds just to help her around with it. But, nothing comes out.

I kept on reminding Kakak, “Kakak kalau nak kencing bagitau mama, yer?” I am not quite sure whether she understands it, but I have to keep on trying. If not, I won’t be able to get her 24 hours urine by next week.

I extended the 10 minutes to 15 minutes. As I was asking her for another trip to the toilet, she insistently said she does not want to pee. Thoughtlessly, I took her word.

Few seconds later, I could see her standing and her pee runs down her long legged legs. Haih!!! I shook my head endlessly.

No comments: