January 07, 2006

A Smile On My Face

I found another school for special kids. It is in Jalan Ampang Hilir. It is the first ever, Muslim non-profit making organization. The place is called TASPUTRA PERKIM. It is a day care center for the handicaps. The place looks much better. My hubby has got the confidence to send both our kids there. However, the minus point is the place is located very far away from our current house and not just that, it closed at 5 pm everyday. Although, TASPUTRA PERKIM provides transportation, the furthest that they could send is only Cheras area.

My hubby and I really need to discuss the matter. We have few options :
  • Move to a closer location to the school

  • Find a nursery in which is near to the school and inform the transporter to send them there in the evening and we can fetch the kids at the nursery instead

  • Find own transportation plus a maid
This is not easy for me. I am left with no options. It is either sending them here or no place at all. There’s private therapy session but it cost like RM100 per hour in which I definitely cannot afford. Haih!! *isk.. tak baik merungutkan?*

Hopefully, this dilemma of mine will end well.

No comments: