September 30, 2005

World’s Warehouse Day..?? Heheh

Actually, it is more of ‘me going gaga’ with all the warehouse sales hehe.. starting from yesterday, I bought a couple of toys from the Mattel Warehouse and today, for the record.. I am on leave, specifically for this ‘Corning Ware-Corelle-Visions-Pyrex Warehouse Sale’. Don’t get me wrong… but, my sister-in-law have asked me to buy some stuff for her.. so, that is the reason why I end up going… and since, I have a lot of replacement leaves to take so.. why not???

Of course, I did get a couple or two for myself.. but, nothing much.. coz, even the ones that I bought from UK.. it is still in the cupboard – unused…:)

So, at this moment.. I am just lazying around with my parents at home after the ‘warehouse shopping spree’.. hehe.. jangan jeles!!!!!

Have a nice weekend y’all.

Over and Out…

2 comments:

SK said...

eh kat mana ek the warehouse sale nyerr .. dah le jual pinggan mangkuk idaman, mungkin la plak murah gilersss tu n dah nk raya la plak - leh hadiah sana sini :D

Ace~ said...

Kat Seksyen 13/4. Pergi jangan tak pergi.. selagi stok masih ada.. memang tak rugi nyer.. heheh.. *Macam aku lak promoter dia, ekk...?*