Mel, is giving birth early next year. She had just scanned and the doctor said, it might be a girl. At this point, she is searching suitable names for her born-to-be daughter. Well, she did give me some conditions though. It has to be 2 names and the first has to start with ‘A’ and the second name has to start with ‘R’. I supposed ‘A’ meant to follow the mother’s first letter word and ‘R’ the father’s first letter word, rite Mel???
Anyways, I will just list some of the names and probably we could help her by mix and matching the names accordingly. Hopefully, this will give her some ideas.
Let me see,
Adlina – Keadilan Kita
Adriana – Nisbah
Afrina – Putih Kemerah-merahan
Amirah – Puteri
Athirah – Yang Utama, Yang Mulia
Rusyidah - Petunjuk
Rusydina – Petunjuk
Ridwana – Kesukaan, Keriangan
So, let me try put it together.. hehe
Afrina Rusyidah
Afrina Rusydina
Afrina Ridwana
Adlina Rusyidah
Adlina Rusydina
Adlina Ridwana
Amirah Rusyidah
Amirah Rusydina
Amirah Ridwana
Adriana Rusyidah
Adriana Rusydina
Adriana Ridwana
Athirah Rusyidah
Athirah Rusydina
Athirah Ridwana
I do think some of it does sound good. So, what do you think? Meanwhile, I will continue some searching on the names.
Chiow~
September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks my friend. 4 sure, AFRINA & ATHIRAH terpaksa dikeluarkan dr senarai. my cousin's daughter nama dia, NUR AFRINA ATHIRAH. he..he..saya akn bawakkan ke dlm board meeting.
okiess... more to come:)
Amirah Rusydina sounds good..hehe
Post a Comment