At the ladies department, I was busy looking to shop for new undergarments. I saw ‘Triumph’ booth and start searching for my ‘likes’. I saw cute ‘undies’, with cartoon pictures on it in pink, white and cream.
I ask the promoter who tags along on the size. She suggested for me to buy the ‘L size’, unlike my normal size is supposedly an ‘M’. She added, the size for this particular pattern is a bit smaller than the usual. I nodded in agreement. I took the ‘undies’ with a smile on my face and went off to pay at the cashier.
Later that day…
Excitedly, I put on my new ‘undies’. Hmm.. it is a bit small. Probably, it is still new, I said to myself.
Later that night…
I was taking my new ‘undies’ and that is when I saw, the label Sweetie for Kids by Triumph.
Oh My Goodness!! It is actually ‘undies’ for kids??? How come the promoter did not tell me earlier? Sabar jer lah kan. But, anyways, it still fits.. hehehe… so, pakai sajalah!
September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment