May 25, 2006

Nasi Lemak… Nasi Lemak..

Today is ‘Nasi Lemak Day’. I woke up early in the morning just to cook Nasi Lemak for my friends. Hehe.. it is more of a experiment on them. Just want to know the feedback so that in future I could probably sell it. Hahah..

I even bought the wrapper, you know! Heheh.. my first wrapping attempt failed. My hubby told me to just bring the whole thing in a bigger container. I was very unhappy with his comment. Instead, I shooed him away, told him to go to work and leave me alone with my Nasi Lemak.

He left me sitting in front of the wrapping paper, trying to figure out how to do it. *K-ching* I got an idea. I fold the wrapper, this way and that way and *tadaaaaaaaa* finally, the result was amazing. Hahah.. I cannot believe my own eyes. I could actually wrap my homemade Nasi Lemak. It was pretty impressive for me. Hahaha..

So, happily packed all of it and bring it to office. Put it nicely on my friends table and leave for breakfast. FYI, I didn’t even taste my own Nasi Lemak, I ate my favourite ‘Roti Planta’ for breakfast.:)

Anyways, the feedback was not bad. My friends liked my ‘sambal’. Woohoo… and they all start telling me that I can sell my ‘Nasi Lemak’ once we moved to Cyberjaya. Heheh..

But, this is what I told them. I cook at my own pace. So, cannot be pressured. Heheh… so, there’s only gonna be a Nasi Lemak when I am into it. Hahaha… can ah like that? Heheh..

3 comments:

SK said...

can la...

but later u send me your burberry cheese cake to glenmarie arr... or tmn melati a..

hihi

Zahir said...

Dik, Abang Udin boleh tolong jualkan online...

He he he ...

Anyway adik lawatlah http://www.lembuonline.com - Projek lembu Pak Is

Anonymous said...

syabas