May 31, 2006

F.A.T. & etc…

I am F.A.T. Arghhh!! Help me! I am just so lazy to go on diet. I thought of fasting but, malasnya. Padahal masih ader banyak hari lagi ni yang tak ganti. Isk!

Ingat nak buat the 7 Days Diet tuh. Pun cam malas jugak. Hopefully, I can slim down before working at a new place. Heheh..

Erk.. itu lagi satu masalah. Apa masalahnya? Begini ceritanya:
  1. A** ~ The US PM is trying hard to convince M and I to stay. He is willing to do anything so long we would stay. We are asking to report directly to him instead of reporting to any Malaysia people. Heheh.. counter offer bagus-baguslah, sah-sah I stay.. ahaks..
  2. F***** ~ The Country Manager of the company offered me the job of being his right-man. My task would be a very challenging one in which, I will have to do presales, mentoring the 5 staff below me, as well as cleaning some technical shits.
  3. D*** ~ Big Telco company, with probably good benefits [hehe.. padahal tak dapat lagi nih, tengah tunggu depa panggil for second interview, but lantaklah.. letak ajer for own decision-making the ‘what-if’] The work wise is more of supporting, but they did mention that there is going to be a new project, so it could be nice or otherwise.

Nampaknya, itu sahaja.. so, gamaknya kena fikir-fikirkan lah. As for now, just wait and see dulu. Kalau tak tahu jugak, solat istikharah lah jawabnya.

No comments: