June 21, 2006

I haven’t been blogging for a while and it’s like, there are lots of stories to tell. I don’t even know where to start. Heheh.. but, what I do know is that.. I have lots of things to share in regards to my current situation…

~ Firstly, my brother’s back from UK. That explains the “why I get to blog”.. coz, I borrowed his notebook for the whole week. I’ll be on HIATUS again from Thursday till maybe Monday, though. We are heading back to Kelantan.

~ My dear fried Ivryn just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I haven’t even got the free time to go and visit her, even though I am ‘jobless’. I don’t even know her baby boy’s name yet. Sorry, pal! I’m just too involved with my own matters as for now. I’ll catch up with you pretty soon, ok?

~ 2 days ago, I was unable to go in my own house. I was so kan cheong aka panic because I was late for my interview. I was caught up with work at a client’s place (for those who don’t know, I do a bit of freelancing job) and when I reached home to get ready. I can’t let myself in the house.

At first I was afraid, that someone might go in to my house as in thief. However, I went to the back of the house and I don’t see any signs of people entering. Coz, it happens once where the thieves or robbers even took my ‘tong gas’. Sabar jer lah kan.

Anyways, thank goodness that I have a good neighbor, she helped me in to the house (kopak sana, kopak sini. haih!) and there I go, rush to pray, iron a bit formal shirt for the interview and as I looked at my watch, it is already showing quarter to 3pm. S***. Sh**. Shi*.

My car petrol was empty. Again, thank god M was with me. Thus, M drove me to the interview’s place. I was still a bit shaky when I reached there.

The interview was not really an interview though, coz it was more of the manager telling me about the environment in the company, the pros and cons of the company, the rewards that you will get from the company and so forth. He did not ask a lot about my job experience and all. So, I am not quite sure how the interview goes. Was it a sign? Does it mean that it is a positive feedback? I have no freaking idea.

~ Yesterday, I was at home all day, waiting for the result of my so-called interview. However, the manager cannot get back to me ASAP since he is tied up with meeting after meeting. On the other hand, the other company keeps on calling me for my answer. I am like, shuck!! What do I do now?

~ Today, I am still at the same position as yesterday. I have yet to get an answer from the interview. The other company called me early in the morning wanting an answer by today. Arghhh!!! The head hunter told me that the person in charge on hiring me is very, very busy and tied up with stuff. He can only get back to me before 5pm.

Tensennyer… tak keje pun tensen.. kalau keje??? Hehehe…

No comments: