November 07, 2005

Raya Merriment???!!!

Fatigued
Day 1 of Raya. One of the days, whereby I was so worn out. Went house-hopping as early as 10 plus in the morning till noon. Later, it was our turn to have visitors at our home till late in the evening. *Long sigh*

Rendang@Panic
This raya has additional meaning to me because I cooked few main dishes. Hahah.. in 5 years being married to my hubby, I was never the main chef. Most of the time, I was just the helper. However, this year my mother-in-law requested ‘Rendang Daging’ and ‘Sambal Goreng’. Thus, I had no choice but to do as per request. I was so nervous if my ‘Rendang’ won’t taste good. Thank goodness, it was superb. Hehe.. Alhamdulillah. So, I guess I kind of pass the test.

Kiddy Stuff
I was looking after my daughters and as usual, I was the kid’s entertainer. Hehe.. I taught them to play what I used to play when I was young… Remember this?

“I want to skip, open, side by side”….
“Cap cali cap cali cap cap cap”…

Alya & Nadiah
My goodness, they are purely ‘hyperactive’. They woke up at 7 in the morning and sleep at midnight, every single day without fail. They are never tired. They keep on playing and playing and playing. They even took their bath like 5 or 6 times a day because they sweat a lot.

Thank god, I have a lot of assistant to look after them..:)

Sepet
Yerp!! I finally got to watch ‘Sepet’ a bit, a bit only-lah. Since, it was not easy to watch and look after my kids simultaneously. Hehe.. anyways, the show was pretty good but, what’s with the ‘sarong and berkemban’ all the time? Hmmpp…

Summary of this Raya 2005
This year is the first time that my hubby and I get to fast in Kelantan. The first time I cooked for Raya at my in-laws. The first time we ‘balik kampung’ for long. Coz, usually it was only for 5 days, but this year is the whole week. Before Raya, Raya itself and After Raya.

Tired. Very tired but happy, really happy.

What about you guys, how was you raya?

No comments: