September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Dedek!!

Dear Dedek,

Hi Sayang! I know that I have wished you Happy 5th Birthday (15th September 2007) on the day itself but, I felt bad that I did not blog anything on it. I am so sorry, Dedek. It’s never too late, right? I was caught up with something and I know, it’s just an excuse but believe me, I would have if I have the ample time, Sayang!

Was Mama busy with work? Nope Sayang, it was not. It’s just that, it’s everything that’s going on with me in the office and at home. Again, I’m sorry.

This year we celebrated your birthday at Embah’s house because after break-fasting we had to send Acik Ayie to the airport. He’s flying back to Manchester. So, not only Embah Lanang, Embah Wedok, Acik Ayie were there to celebrate your birthday but also, Acik Udin, Acik Zizah, Abang Ikram, Abang Alif and Sofea. And plus, you even got a gift from Sofea ;). How cool is that? Embah baked chocolate cake for you with your name written on it. That is so sweet. Thanks, Embah Wedok! However, you didn’t even care about the cake. It’s more of me and your cousins.

Birthday Girl - Happy 5th Birthday, Sayang!!

Dedek's 5th Birthday Cake Specially Baked by Embah Wedok

My Baby Dedek with Embah Lanang and Abang Ikram

At the airport sending Acik Ayie. From left : Abang Alif, Embah Wedok, Kakak Alya, Sofea, Dedek Nadiah & Embah Lanang (The position was arranged by Dedek herself. She make sure that Embah Lanang was HERS.. heheh.. - Funny!)


Abang Ikram, Acik Udin, Acik Ayie & Me - Mama Ace~


Our Baby of the Family - Dedek, Me - Mama Ace~ and Mr. Hubby


You know Sayang, at times, it really moves me. I’d be lying if I say that I never wish for you to behave like kids your age. I am craving for you to ask me for cakes, presents and even a birthday party. It really breaks my heart but, I never ever regretted having you in my life, Sayang. NEVER!!!

I really hope that someday, things will change for the better. Mama’s Dedek can speak, jump up and down, run and play, like other kids too! Insyallah!

I can’t wait, Sayang… I can’t wait.

Lots of Love,

Mama Ace~

No comments: