March 30, 2008

Esok hari apa?

I do not know why but one day, I suddenly asked Dedek, “Esok hari apa?” and bammm… she answered me, “Rabu”. I was so shocked! I mean, we did tell her about the days but we never really thought that it registered to her. Then, I tried once again just to confirm what I’m hearing.

“Esok hari apa?” And again, she answered me, “Rabu”. I was smiling happily and informed hubby that she said, “Rabu”. We exchange glances and we agreed that she probably learn it from school.

However, Dedek could not ‘cheat’ us that long. Hahah.. you know what? The only days that she knows was “Rabu” and it is just so happen that the day that I asked her, was “Rabu”. Kuang3x.. What a coincidence?

And to top it all, I was not the only one who got nailed even her Teacher Siti really thought that she knows the days well too!

Lawaks lah!

No comments: