Yesterday night, hubby and I brought the kids out jalan-jalan to Putrajaya. We start by having dinner at the Taman Warisan Pertanian. We had the famous ‘roti john’, satay and nasi lemak.
That was our first time having dinner at the Taman Warisan Pertanian. I normally come here only for lunch and I didn’t know that they actually open at night. Anyways, we were lucky last night because they have a Citrawarna thingy going on and they have invited Khai from AF1 to perform.
And, there’s this one part where Khai was looking for a person for duet, my hubby was like, hey, why don’t u go? I am like, huh! I don’t even know the lyrics of the song and even, if I do know, malu gell siot!!! We just watched him performing and, he was not that bad! ;)
The night does not end there. We went pusing-pusing at the Masjid area and I took some pictures. Haih! Dah gian nak tangkap gambar ni. Wani, when is our next photography session, beb?
So, malas nak cakap banyak, apa kata you all tengok the pictures, ok?



No comments:
Post a Comment