-Morning-
He saw me. He smiled. I smiled back.
I walked passed him looking down, to the floor.
He greeted me. I answered without looking back.
-To Lunch-
He saw me. Again, he smiled. I smiled back.
{or I shouldn’t smile back?}
I walked passed him, but this time happily talking to M.
From the back of my eye, I can see his eyes is following each and every movement I make.. {scary, eh?}
-From Lunch-
He’s standing and again trying hard to give me the best smile.
Trying to get close to me and getting my attention.
I ignore. Again, I’m happily chatting with M.
-Evening-
I came out from the lift. He saw me. I saw him. He smiled. I panicked. I smiled back, not to be rude. M and I walked passed him talking cheerfully. I was relieved to have M next to me. I was not alone.
It was raining. M was trying to open her umbrella. Out of the blue, he was there, standing and …
“Hujan nih”
Giving me the ‘smile’ in which I find it very odd.
*sigh*
April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
saya bet that guy mesT dah 'TER' minat dgn awak. heh...:) mom with 2 kids yg masih MENGANCAM!
MENGANCAM?? TERANCAM ader lah.. heheh
Post a Comment